Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Doom

Legion Of Doom Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Everybody Welcome are new newest Draconis WarriorEar Radiate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorp
Legion Commander
Legion Commander
Scorp

Character sheet
Section 8: Legion Commander

Everybody Welcome are new newest Draconis WarriorEar Radiate Empty
PostSubject: Everybody Welcome are new newest Draconis WarriorEar Radiate   Everybody Welcome are new newest Draconis WarriorEar Radiate Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:51 am

He is a fan of flight Sims and belonged to a squadron in IL-2! He is a supportive team player on the battlefield! Also the thing I like the most thanks to Ear is that I am no longer the oldest fart around here! LOL But I am still the most grumpy, grouchy obnoxious old fart on here! LOL LOL Eveybody say hi to him when you get the chance!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scorpiusdoom?feature=mhum
RomulusCreative
First Officer
First Officer
RomulusCreative

Character sheet
Section 8: 3

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Welcome are new newest Draconis WarriorEar Radiate   Everybody Welcome are new newest Draconis WarriorEar Radiate Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:05 pm

Lol welcome earadiate. How old are you? Obnoxious and grumpy aren't an age thing lol I've been that way since around 8.
Back to top Go down
Ear Radiate

Character sheet
Section 8: 3

PostSubject: Thanks for voting me in!!!!   Everybody Welcome are new newest Draconis WarriorEar Radiate Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:51 pm

HI Gents
Thanks for voting me in to your Clan. I am 59 years old but still a big Kid. I live in Melbourne, Florida. Love to play flight sims, FPS, and racing games. Only been playing this game a couple of months now but having a lot of fun with it. Have a lot to learn still. Look forward to playing with you all online and contributing to LOD.

You can call me John
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Welcome are new newest Draconis WarriorEar Radiate   Everybody Welcome are new newest Draconis WarriorEar Radiate Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:55 pm

Alright John. I am looking forward to seeing you in the game and kicking some ass. Hopefully you get Vent set up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody Welcome are new newest Draconis WarriorEar Radiate   Everybody Welcome are new newest Draconis WarriorEar Radiate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everybody Welcome are new newest Draconis WarriorEar Radiate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Doom :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: