Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Doom

Legion Of Doom Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

S.>S .s.s.s.s.s.s.s.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorp
Legion Commander
Legion Commander
Scorp

Character sheet
Section 8: Legion Commander

S.>S .s.s.s.s.s.s.s. Empty
PostSubject: S.>S .s.s.s.s.s.s.s.   S.>S .s.s.s.s.s.s.s. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:18 pm

I decided to move my long drawn out story! I hope to finish it in the next installment. Possibly one more after that

Last edited by Scorp on Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scorpiusdoom?feature=mhum
Scorp
Legion Commander
Legion Commander
Scorp

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: S.>S .s.s.s.s.s.s.s.   S.>S .s.s.s.s.s.s.s. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:21 pm

[The Story Of Scorps introduction into the magical world of computer gaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
PART 1 :
I actually started playing video games before the invention of of the original home console game! That game of course we all know was pong. But the year before the release of pong on home console pong existed as a coin operated game that you could find in bowling alleys and pizza joints! I happen to frequent a particular bowling alley that had one of these pong machines. Because both my parents were in a bowling league. So every Tues and Thurs sometimes Sat I would accompany my parents to the Bowling alley where I discovered this brand new amazing machine that had a white square that traveled back and forth across the screen! I though it was the most magical incredible thing I had ever seen! Modern Tech it just could never surpass this miracle of Science. I had to play it and play it I did! Not only did I play it but from the very first game I excelled at it. Nobody could beat me!Well the Corporation that owned that bowling alley and game also owned a bowling alley in almost every city through out N.California from the Bay area to the Oregon Border and each alley had a pong game! So beings that the game had become a overnight sensation. The Corporation decided to have a Tournament through out all northern California. They had local tournaments to decide who was the city champions. Then the city Champions competed in the regional championship. Then the four Regional Champions went to the state Capital in the North California Pong Championships! Well originally there were two divisions one for kids and one for adults. The only difference was the the kids division ended at the local competition! So I was screwed! Or so I thought. But the manager of my local Bowling alley went to corporate and got a special waver for me to play in the adults tournament! But it was not out of the goodness of his heart I found out later that the managers of each bowling alley got a paid bonus for ever advance the local champion advance in the Tournament! Well as predicted I slaughtered the 100 some competitors that entered the local tournament without breaking a sweat! LOL were I won a plastic Trophy and a brand new bowling ball that of course I gave to my Dad. I thought it was only fair considering he was the one floating the bill to get me to these tournaments! That and I sucked at bowling !The dam ball was to heavy for a munchkin like me! So it was then of to the Regional Championship In Redding Ca! For me The Big city the metropolis with a massive population of some 50 thousand people! To me it might have well just as been New York City! They even had a McDonald's and a K-mart all in the same town! Wow I had made the big time! unbelievable! But you must for give my naivety! For the town I was from did not have such things! As a matter of fact we did not get a McDonald in my town till years later when I was a senior in high school! Boy was that front page news there was a line 5 miles long the day it opened! Everybody in the intire county showed up on opening day! I would go as far to say for some of those folks. It was the very first Big Mac they had ever had in there lives!LOL But I digress! Coming up next weak!

STAY TUNED FOR PART 2 OF Of Scorps Magnificent gaming adventure.! Besides if I went on any longer in this section I would of lost ya to boredom!
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Legion Commander
Legion Commander
Scorp

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: S.>S .s.s.s.s.s.s.s.   S.>S .s.s.s.s.s.s.s. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:22 pm

Well as you all can imagine I was pretty excited about going to play in Redding! I hopped around for two weeks like I was the Beez Kneezz! (I can't believe I just said that! LOL Bezz Kneezz) Well it is about a 4 and a half hour drive from the boondocks were I grew up to get to Redding. So we got to leave the night before to drive over. Also we got to stay in this fancy hotel! I believe it was called the motel 6 LOL! Of course dad being a typical dad made sure to make the whole trip over hell for me because he felt that I needed to be lectured the whole way there about how I should not expect to win because there are a lot more people that played in the other tournaments. That I had better not embarrass him in front of everybody if I lost By acting like a big baby complaining and crying! (Jheez thanks for the confidence in me Dad!) OHH well he did also lecture me on the small chance that if I did win that I had better not be showing off and embarrassing him! (LOL, Dam I just could not win with him!). Of course I know now years later that my dad was not just trying to be a butt head! But in his own way his was just concerned about me and just did not want to see me get hurt! Because he knew the odds of me winning were slim to none! Speaking of odds there was quite a bit of gambling going on back then and the bookies were taking bets on the tournament! I don't know what the odds on me were but I think my dad did and they were not very good! Apparently they did not even think the kid would show up! Also this was 30 years ago before Reagan and America was still a free nation unlike today! You could actually drive the road for days and not see a cop where I grew up! Even in big towns like Redding there were very few police officers and if you were not disturbing the peace they could care less what you were doing! Thats why they use to call them Peace Officers instead of Law Enforcement, because there job was to keep the peace and if you were not disturbing it you could basically tell the cop to F.O.! and get your ass off my private property unless you got a warrant! AWW freedom! how the times have changed! I just want to explode every time some politician gets up in front of America and wraps himself in the flag and starts talking about how free we are! LOL Now thats a joke! But once again I digress from the story. Sorry! So Anyways a minor thing like Gambling going on at a Bowling alley would not even perk the local police interest back then!Heck I am sure some of them probably had money riding on the tournament! Anyways after not sleeping a wink all night in the grand hotel motel 6! I got up went and had breakfast with my dad and off to the bowling alley we went!( I got more sleep on the drive over to the bowling alley then I had gotten all night by the way!) When we got to the bowling alley My dad and I went into the Bar to sign in! ( Remember America was still free then so you could walk into a bar with your parent and nobody would think anything about it! Of course you could not drink but you could be there!) Man I had never seen such a huge place there must have been 50 lanes their I think ours only had 8 and I though it was big! LOL When you got to the bar their were pool tables galore! But over in the corner I spotted IT it was unbelievable the biggest pong screen I had ever seen! Bigger than any T.V. screen I had ever seen! I had herd about such things but never thought I would live to see them! Not only was there a giant pong game but they had 4 other regular pong games there set up around the bar! There was even 2 more of them out side in the bowling alley! WoW I could not believe it ! Yep I was sure of it then I had made the big time! LOL Well of course I was mesmerized and drawn to the big screen it was like that giant white Square that was moving across the screen had me hypnotized as it beeped and booped across the screen! Well dad knew it was a waist of town to even bother talking to me at that point cause my mind was gone on vacation for a few minutes! LOL So he went over to the sign up table by the bar! Low and behold there was the manager from our bowling alley and he walked over and started talking to my dad! But I was not paying much attention! Because I was caught up in the glorious white light! LOL That was until I herd someone yelling your god dam right he is! I turned to see that are bowling alley manager was screaming at the judges and what apparently was this bowling alleys manager! Apparently several of the adult champions from the other citys had filed a protest about me competing in the tournament! The rules stated that you must be 18 to compete in the tournament! That is why the had the little B.S. kiddy tournaments so the kids could play!So they had crossed me out of the tournament and had written in forfeit over my name! I could tell my dad was mad but he is not the loud type like me! If he gets loud everybody better run! But apparently from what I could tell our manager was doing so much yelling and screaming that he was doing enough for everybody !LOL ( Well come to find out our alley manager had apparently bet a huge bundle on me two win and combined with the fact that he apparently had the night before gotten drunk off his Ass and was going around telling everybody about this whiz kid who was going to kick everybody's ass hands down and he was going to make a bundle off me! So apparently some of the other gentlemen who had also bet a lot of money decided that they had better not take any chances and finish me off before I ever even got my hands on that little control stick! So they had got together with the manager of that bowling alley and came up with this B.S. Idea to get me disqualified! Now of course I was oblivious to all of this at the time and it was years later till I found out the real story! All I knew was that now I was never going to get the chance to play on that giant pong game! I thought it was the end of the world at the time! Talk about stomping on a little kids dreams!

Well thats it for this weeks addition of Scorpys amazing introduction into the wonderful world of video games!!!!
NEXT WEEK PART 3! WILL SCORPY GET TO PLAY IN THE BIG TOURNAMENT? WILL HE GET TO PLAY THE BIG PONG GAME? WILL A COUPLE OF GOONS NAME GUIDO AND TONY TWO FINGERS TAKE ME OUT BACK AND FIT ME WITH SOME CEMENT GOULASHES AND FEED ME TO THE FISHES! STAY TUNED!

Back to top Go down
Psyclic X
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Psyclic X

Character sheet
Section 8: 3

PostSubject: Re: S.>S .s.s.s.s.s.s.s.   S.>S .s.s.s.s.s.s.s. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:08 pm

Read this on the TG forum, been hanging out for Part III

Bring it on Scorp. we can't stand the suspense much longer !

Need some closure on this !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.>S .s.s.s.s.s.s.s.   S.>S .s.s.s.s.s.s.s. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S.>S .s.s.s.s.s.s.s.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Doom :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: