Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Doom

Legion Of Doom Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Thors and Huntermaneater

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorp
Legion Commander
Legion Commander
Scorp

Character sheet
Section 8: Legion Commander

Thors  and Huntermaneater Empty
PostSubject: Thors and Huntermaneater   Thors  and Huntermaneater Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:35 pm

Thors and Huntermaneater both have asked to join LOD, I guess they both have had enough of Ahabs crusade to kill the great white whale! I have played a lot with both of them. Hunter is a very good player and is more then qualified to be in LOD. . Older gentlemen in his early 40's. So is Thors.They are both good team players and I like them! If anybody has a issue with ether one please let me know. Otherwise when the stats portal is fixed I will admit them

Last edited by Scorp on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scorpiusdoom?feature=mhum
nachtnebel
L.O.D. Soldier
L.O.D. Soldier
nachtnebel

Character sheet
Section 8: 3

PostSubject: Re: Thors and Huntermaneater   Thors  and Huntermaneater Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:49 pm

They both have my vote. Have played with thors more than hunter, but both enjoy playing
with both of them.
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Legion Commander
Legion Commander
Scorp

Character sheet
Section 8: Legion Commander

PostSubject: oh u might run in to them on vent   Thors  and Huntermaneater Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:15 am

oh u might run in to them on vent. I set them up. Spent last night on with hunter. he is a very mellow gentleman with a good sense of humor. I guess Ahab was abusing Hunters 8 year old son in game and when Hunter called him on his shit Ahab said well its all LOD's fault! LOL LOL LOL LOL I got to tell you guys I really think Ahab has lost his grip on reality! LOL LOL LOL LOL

When he goes to the Psychiatrist he will not be saying my daddy did not love me enough and I hate my parents its all their fault I am screwed! Nawww He will say it's all LOD fault cause Scorp did not love me enough! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

P.S. Ohh did you guys know that only the DMN clan is still active on S8. LOL Thats what Ahab was telling CD129! LOL LOL. LOD is not around anymore LOL LOL Really then who was that Draconis warrior shoving his 50mm pistol up his backside the other day! LOL LOL LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scorpiusdoom?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thors and Huntermaneater   Thors  and Huntermaneater Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thors and Huntermaneater
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Doom :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: