Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Doom

Legion Of Doom Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Which LOD member do you think this is ?

Go down 
5 posters

Which LOD member do you think this is?
Is this Scorp?-
Which LOD member do you think this is ? I_vote_lcap40%Which LOD member do you think this is ? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
-Is this Huntermaneater?-
Which LOD member do you think this is ? I_vote_lcap0%Which LOD member do you think this is ? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Is this dmx Thors?-
Which LOD member do you think this is ? I_vote_lcap0%Which LOD member do you think this is ? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Is this nachtnebel?
Which LOD member do you think this is ? I_vote_lcap60%Which LOD member do you think this is ? I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
quisaxhaderact
Sargent
Sargent
quisaxhaderact

Which LOD member do you think this is ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which LOD member do you think this is ?   Which LOD member do you think this is ? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Question Question Question Question Question Question So who is it then Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Psyclic X
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Psyclic X

Character sheet
Section 8: 3

PostSubject: Re: Which LOD member do you think this is ?   Which LOD member do you think this is ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:16 pm

None other than the deadly night shade of course !

Which LOD member do you think this is ? File_name_200
Back to top Go down
kamikaze386
Sargent
Sargent
kamikaze386

Character sheet
Section 8: Squad 2

PostSubject: Re: Which LOD member do you think this is ?   Which LOD member do you think this is ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:07 am

alright next we need one of eather me or you Scorp
Back to top Go down
karshtakavaar

PostSubject: Re: Which LOD member do you think this is ?   Which LOD member do you think this is ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:55 am

Which LOD member do you think this is ? Baby-photo-shoot-1Which LOD member do you think this is ? Angel-of-Death

Which is kami and which is scorp? truly a question for the ages. heh, no offense meant kami, just jesting.
Back to top Go down
Psyclic X
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Psyclic X

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Which LOD member do you think this is ?   Which LOD member do you think this is ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Hmmm... Kami has blue eyes

[img]Which LOD member do you think this is ? Noguru11[/img]
Back to top Go down
nachtnebel
L.O.D. Soldier
L.O.D. Soldier
nachtnebel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Which LOD member do you think this is ?   Which LOD member do you think this is ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:45 pm

THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN RIGHT AFTER HE AND MARTY STOPPED WORKING ON THE DELORIAN...
Actually, it was taken just after I had to build the Marty replacement. The original died during the first time travel experiments. God I love animatronics!

The real question now is which one of you swinging dicks has the gonads to to be the next one up... a real pic of yourself... and recent.
Back to top Go down
Psyclic X
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Psyclic X

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Which LOD member do you think this is ?   Which LOD member do you think this is ? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:24 am

At a wine merchants, the regular taster died and the director started looking for a new one to hire.

A drunkard with a ragged, dirty look came to apply for the position. The director of the warehouse wondered how to send him away.

They gave him a glass to drink.

He tried it and said, "It's a Muscat, three y ears old, grown on a north slope, matured in steel containers. Low grade but acceptable.”

"That's correct", said the boss.

Another glass.... "It's a cabernet, eight years old, a south-western slope, oak barrels, matured at 8 degrees. Requires three more years for finest results."

"Correct."

A third glass...''It's a pinot blanc champagne, high grade and exclusive'' calmly said the drunk.

The director was astonished. He winked at his secretary to suggest something.

She left the room, and came back in with a glass of urine.

The alcoholic tried it.

"It's a blonde, 26 years old, three months pregnant and if you don't give me the job, I'll name the father."
Back to top Go down
quisaxhaderact
Sargent
Sargent
quisaxhaderact

PostSubject: Re: Which LOD member do you think this is ?   Which LOD member do you think this is ? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:09 pm

Nice one. I hope I can remember it at work tomorrow.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which LOD member do you think this is ?   Which LOD member do you think this is ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which LOD member do you think this is ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Doom :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: