Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Doom

Legion Of Doom Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

To ShaggyTDog

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorp
Legion Commander
Legion Commander
Scorp

Character sheet
Section 8: Legion Commander

To ShaggyTDog Empty
PostSubject: To ShaggyTDog   To ShaggyTDog Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:53 am

Shaggy I have received your invitation. It will be discussed in the next meeting of the High Guard Council! Though I have always found you to be a honorable up standing player and individual. I can not say the same for some of your chosen brethren. There childish acts and insults they have posted with your invitation will in no way goad The Legion into a fight. This is suppose to be a game played for enjoyment amongst friends. I must say especially after the post they have made on our forum attacking us. Which is something we have never done to you. Shows that any competition between our clans would not be for the enjoyment of the game but pure spite. If and when we do decide to play a rematch of those games that Dark Pulse and a few other high ranking AOD player have conveniently forgotten. It will be on our terms on a neutral server and a even playing field.

LEGION COMMANDER
ScorpiusDoom
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scorpiusdoom?feature=mhum
Shaggy

To ShaggyTDog Empty
PostSubject: Re: To ShaggyTDog   To ShaggyTDog Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:32 am

Apologies for any other posts. I wasn't able to see any of them as the whole thread was deleted before I could see anything and my account I registered hasn't been activated so I can't subscribe to threads.

As for the server, Timegate has already agreed to let us use one of their servers. I'm guessing by terms you mean maps, since there's not much else to tweak... I guess friendly fire. We're pretty much agreeable on any server settings.
Back to top Go down
Psyclic X
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Psyclic X

Character sheet
Section 8: 3

To ShaggyTDog Empty
PostSubject: Re: To ShaggyTDog   To ShaggyTDog Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:26 pm

Shaggy wrote:
We're pretty much agreeable on any server settings.

Ahh. " Pretty much agreeable..." Idea how the truth inexorably has it's way of manifesting.
Back to top Go down
Rimzoco
Division Captain
Division Captain
Rimzoco

Character sheet
Section 8: Squad 2

To ShaggyTDog Empty
PostSubject: Re: To ShaggyTDog   To ShaggyTDog Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:41 pm

guessing all thats left for rules is high points or no high points, i personally have no problem destroying high point farms
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Legion Commander
Legion Commander
Scorp

Character sheet
Section 8: Legion Commander

To ShaggyTDog Empty
PostSubject: To claim that Time Gate is Neutral! Now thats a joke within itself!   To ShaggyTDog Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:07 pm

Well we obviously do not consider Time Gate Neutral! As they have shown through their actions! Banning me from the forums for Merely pointing out that truth! The fact that they have giving complete control of the forum over to AOD. Which by doing so has completely killed it it! As you can see nobody post or visits there anymore! The obvious favoritism they have shown to your clan above all others is despicable at the least!The favoritism they have shown to your clan in their new game prejudice only goes to show their impartiality further! So to claim that Time Gate is Neutral is a laughable joke! that's like claiming a East German judge at a Olympic event between the U.S. and Russia during the cold war is impartial and Fair! LOl LOL LOL LOL LOL LOl lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scorpiusdoom?feature=mhum
Psyclic X
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Psyclic X

Character sheet

To ShaggyTDog Empty
PostSubject: Re: To ShaggyTDog   To ShaggyTDog Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:29 pm

Let's continue to whip those AoD rinse boys on an unranked server of yours, or better still Rims.
Back to top Go down
Rimzoco
Division Captain
Division Captain
Rimzoco

Character sheet

To ShaggyTDog Empty
PostSubject: Re: To ShaggyTDog   To ShaggyTDog Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:39 pm

yeah i should leave my pc on dedicated server mode Smile

What An AU server, Might be good if you kami and killer are online
and im not Smile
ill try set it up
Back to top Go down
Psyclic X
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Psyclic X

Character sheet

To ShaggyTDog Empty
PostSubject: Re: To ShaggyTDog   To ShaggyTDog Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:51 am

Hello ! 20 Ping !!! 'excuse me a sec...ahha um çough'... drowning in my own drool over here. .

Bring it On ! bounce
Back to top Go down
Spartan

To ShaggyTDog Empty
PostSubject: Re: To ShaggyTDog   To ShaggyTDog Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:54 am

Scorpius: What is the truth? Or better yet, what do you think that the word "truth", means?
Back to top Go down
Rimzoco
Division Captain
Division Captain
Rimzoco

Character sheet

To ShaggyTDog Empty
PostSubject: Re: To ShaggyTDog   To ShaggyTDog Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am

so did it work? did maps rotate?
etc
my internet and power went down over night i woke up and my pc was off Sad
ill start it up again now:)
enjoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To ShaggyTDog Empty
PostSubject: Re: To ShaggyTDog   To ShaggyTDog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To ShaggyTDog
Page 1 of 1