Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Doom

Legion Of Doom Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Whats your most hated BOT?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Character sheet
Section 8: Squad 1-Leader

Whats your most hated BOT? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your most hated BOT?   Whats your most hated BOT? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:31 am

Who do you think is the most unlikable bot in S8?
Back to top Go down
https://legionofdoom.forumotion.net
RomulusCreative
First Officer
First Officer
RomulusCreative

Character sheet
Section 8: 3

PostSubject: STRABO!!!   Whats your most hated BOT? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:32 am

S.Strabo the sniper. Snipers in general but I think he is the one I always enjoy seeking revenge on and can always shoot me thru a building lol..
Back to top Go down
guitarsenall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whats your most hated BOT?   Whats your most hated BOT? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:23 pm

Galeo. Pain in the butt to kill! A full machine gun with lock-on doesn't get it done, and I swear he learned bunny hopping from Sofa King! LOL.
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Legion Commander
Legion Commander
Scorp

Character sheet
Section 8: Legion Commander

PostSubject: I hate bots!   Whats your most hated BOT? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:30 am

There are a few bots in particular that I hate. Lucinias, Paetus and the one and only Strabo the dreaded Sniper Robot! As A matter of fact by executive order any bot caught with a sniper rifle will be interrogated in my Kangaroo court and tortured un-mercifully till his programming fails! Then I WILL HAVE HIM REPAIRED SO i CAN DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN ON SUNDAY FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES! The other bot I hate is the dam bot that uses the pistol I am so sick of that little bastard! Come to think of it I am issuing another order Any bot found with a pistol will also be interrogated by me . He will then be giving pain receptors and slowly dissolved in acid over a period no less then a month. Any bot caught carrying a sniper rifle and a pistol is to be sent To research and development so we can study new and improved ways to make them suffer. They will be tortured and repaired and tortured again for a period of no less then a year! Then there body's will be destroyed and turned into urinals spittoons and ashtrays! The heads are to be removed and be used as softballs for my pitching machine and batting cage to be repeatedly smashed with titanium bats . As they will be programed to read out there pitching speed and distance traveled after contact with the bat! That is if they can manage that in between their screams of agony courtesy of are newly implanted pain receptors!
BY Executive order#679586469-knm affraid What a Face affraid

Last edited by Scorp on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scorpiusdoom?feature=mhum
Scorp
Legion Commander
Legion Commander
Scorp

Character sheet
Section 8: Legion Commander

PostSubject: Well as of yesterday   Whats your most hated BOT? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:24 am

Well AS Guitarsenall and Skittzoid know I have a new friend on the battlefield!That dam bot in swarm the other day was actually sniping me before I could hit the ground from burning in. he Absolutely ignored Guitar and Skittz when they were standing next to me. I could not walk two feet in the game and he was 2 shot killing me.Craziest thing I ever saw! Now i know T.G. has it out for me!AS you know His name is Strabo! !!I am issuing general order 24! Strabo is now a official enemy of the state and is elevated into the 10 most wanted list! He is to be terminated with extreme prejudice on sight! He is much to dangerous to capture so termination on sight is the order! On securing said robots location everything is to be dropped immediately and becomes of secondary importance! The speed and quickness that you demonstrate in the termination of this bot is of the utmost importance and very well could decide the future of this nation!By executive order this bot is not to be allowed anywhere within 5 miles of ScorpiousDoom regardless if bot is considered disable or not! it is of the utmost importance that this order is carried at immediately and remains in effect at all times!!!! What a Face What a Face affraid affraid

Last edited by Scorp on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scorpiusdoom?feature=mhum
Ear Radiate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whats your most hated BOT?   Whats your most hated BOT? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:57 pm

Lucinus,Lucinus Hells No! Hells Yea!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your most hated BOT?   Whats your most hated BOT? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:47 am

Definitely Percarious!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your most hated BOT?   Whats your most hated BOT? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your most hated BOT?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Doom :: Guest Forum-
Jump to: