Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Doom

Legion Of Doom Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

1st Post in new Prejudice Division

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
quisaxhaderact
Sargent
Sargent
quisaxhaderact

1st Post in new Prejudice Division Empty
PostSubject: 1st Post in new Prejudice Division   1st Post in new Prejudice Division Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:41 pm

Woo Hoo.

That is all.

See reason. cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by quisaxhaderact on Tue May 31, 2011 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : And first Edit - Woo Hoo number 2.)
Back to top Go down
quisaxhaderact
Sargent
Sargent
quisaxhaderact

PostSubject: Re: 1st Post in new Prejudice Division   1st Post in new Prejudice Division Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:57 am

Sorry guys, my mate Tom just told me this kind of first post is frowned upon in some circles. But hey, at least I not annoying anyone in game like usual. Anyway, not sure if anyones knows or is interested but the secret achv on Prej is to kill player with sensor beacon. It was a game in beta but wasnt sure if they would actually use it in game. Was working my way through all weapons and ammo types incase was to kill with all said weapons and ammo. Have to wear them done to a pixel of armour as beacon does sod all damage. Was interesting getting messages like WTF are you doing flicking boogas at me, etc. Also anyone noticed issues with auto B? Just wondering as was playing on no bot server with Madisk (vaginal epiphany). Lot more gold ranks on my side, but could not switch. Both teams greyed out even when we were 2 ppl down. Mad left in the end. No
To say rage quit an understatement, Was like F=== this game.
Sorry again for first post silly. Feel free to delete. (sheepish)
Back to top Go down
Rimzoco
Division Captain
Division Captain
Rimzoco

Character sheet
Section 8: Squad 2

PostSubject: Re: 1st Post in new Prejudice Division   1st Post in new Prejudice Division Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:01 pm

LoL thanks but i already knew it was the becon kill

thanks though, think some guys didnt know

i had some fun in my unranked game last night gave all lots of rp to spend and went nut, then decided to make the game wipeout racing game, race from cp to cp on bikes, with weapons
was fun
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Legion Commander
Legion Commander
Scorp

Character sheet
Section 8: Legion Commander

PostSubject: Free speech shall not be hendered by the powers that be in LOD   1st Post in new Prejudice Division Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:32 pm

This is LOD Quis! You can post any dam thing you want to! As long as you agree with me! LOl LOL LOL LOl LOl Just kidding about that! Unlike some forums everyone here is free to speak their mind about anything!It does not matter if anybody agrees with you, but what does matter is everybody gets a chance to be herd!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scorpiusdoom?feature=mhum
Rimzoco
Division Captain
Division Captain
Rimzoco

Character sheet
Section 8: Squad 2

PostSubject: Re: 1st Post in new Prejudice Division   1st Post in new Prejudice Division Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:40 pm

just noticed the forum shows newest post 1st, used to be 1st post 1st and down to next post, now its 1st post at bottom:)

and scorp i got that guy u refered to me msged me, i said ill have to see him play 1st we dont just accept anyone
and to let me know if he sees anyone in lod playing him so i can ask them about him, but he seems abit low rank atm
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Legion Commander
Legion Commander
Scorp

Character sheet
Section 8: Legion Commander

PostSubject: Re: 1st Post in new Prejudice Division   1st Post in new Prejudice Division Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:49 pm

yea sorry about that Rim i am trying to find the the fix for that!
yea wayside sent me a message about wanting to join LOD Prejudice.I told him to speak to you about it. I played with him in reg S8 the other day. he was not to bad. only issue that i have is that he belongs to another clan in Regular S8. Since we do not accept people in other clans he would have to resign from his other clan before he could be considered
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scorpiusdoom?feature=mhum
quisaxhaderact
Sargent
Sargent
quisaxhaderact

PostSubject: Re: 1st Post in new Prejudice Division   1st Post in new Prejudice Division Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:47 am

In reply to Scorps post I remembered this pic I found ages ago:

1st Post in new Prejudice Division 5791691302_940264f854_m
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Post in new Prejudice Division   1st Post in new Prejudice Division Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Post in new Prejudice Division
Page 1 of 1