Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Doom

Legion Of Doom Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Clan Introductions Click Here Please!!

Go down 
+8
Rimzoco
nachtnebel
Admin
Darkk Armor
kamikaze386
guitarsenall
SkiTzzOiD
RomulusCreative
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RomulusCreative
First Officer
First Officer
RomulusCreative

Character sheet
Section 8: 3

Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Empty
PostSubject: Clan Introductions Click Here Please!!   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:06 am

I am RomulusCreative/Maxx Jerome

Photographer, Graphic Artist, Complaintist Hells Yea! (lol), and gamer. Like games that are teamwork based and or graphics intense!

My Fav games are Mass Effect2, Demon Souls, Section 8, Killzone2 and my all time The Sabateour!
L.O.D. Officer.

Last edited by RomulusCreative on Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Introductions Click Here Please!!   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:26 am

Moose raging....

I have played starcraft, diablo, wow, cs,dod,css, cod4....etc

I am still in college, I start medical school in July. I enjoy killing with knives and mortars in s8....I also enjoy killing the convoy, especially Roms convoy.
Back to top Go down
SkiTzzOiD
L.O.D. Soldier
L.O.D. Soldier
SkiTzzOiD

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Clan Introductions Click Here Please!!   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:25 pm

Hi, my name is Carl Malone. Yes, like the basketball player. :-) I am 30 years old, and currently in-between jobs. My given profession is Computer Technician. I've been playing video games since 1987, with the debut of the good old NES. I love FPS, Action-RPG, and RTS. Section 8 is one my all time favorite games. Ever. This is the first game I've played online, and I love it. My email is carlmalone@hotmail.com.

Last edited by SkiTzzOiD on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
guitarsenall

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Clan Introductions Click Here Please!!   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:41 pm

I share similarities. S8 is my first online game. I never imagined a first-person shooter could be so engaging! Being a mechanical engineer, I have a love for computers already, and I'm fascinated by what modern technology has been able to avail common people to. BTW, I am 43 with three kids: a 21-year-old daughter, and two boys, 11 and 9. Darkk Armor is the 11-year-old. His younger brother plays on my gamertag.
Will
Back to top Go down
kamikaze386
Sargent
Sargent
kamikaze386

Character sheet
Section 8: Squad 2

PostSubject: HI guys its kami !   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:58 am

I enjoy games with awsome gameplay ,graphics or storyline

Im currently playing Bad commpany 2 ,Section8 , Mass effect 2 ( for the scond time) and always play Little big planet when mates are over.

all the games ive ever played and past on the hardest possible difficulty are
Assassins creed 1 and 2, halo 1 (yes i past it on legendary), stalker shadow of Chernobyl ( its a damn good game!), shadow of the collosus, every splinter cell game ever made, final fantasy 12, kingdom harts 1 and 2, destroy all humans 1 and 2 and thats all i can think of and yes i pass all my games on the hardest difficulty.

My hobbies are surfing, reading ( just becuse of the amount i spend on books) and a marshal art known as Akido

As an occupation im payed to cleen the urinals at the local strip club lol!
JOKES.

and for those of you that don't know im a hard core gamer so watch out or ill kick your ass (provided where not on the same team).
Back to top Go down
RomulusCreative
First Officer
First Officer
RomulusCreative

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Clan Introductions Click Here Please!!   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:34 am

Dude I dont knwo why I thougt Kam was like 45 and earadiate was like 14 for no real reason i just read the names and was like oh cool this kid is very persistant. Then once you get to know people your like oh sweet, im a complete dipshit and couldnt tell my finger from my last gf.
But Kam glad to have you aboard the lion express that LOD and nice getting to know you a bit more. Now if we can just get Earadiate to spill his guts here and give an introduction we are solid on intros! for those of you too youthful to know the term "solid" it means Rom is god and you shall bow before me and./.... oon shiz sorry I meant that it means groovy cool and a def plan. From what I here from like older people and stuff hahaa
Back to top Go down
Darkk Armor
L.O.D. Soldier
L.O.D. Soldier
Darkk Armor

PostSubject: Re: Clan Introductions Click Here Please!!   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:34 pm

Does everyone know me already or should i intro myself?
Back to top Go down
Admin

Character sheet
Section 8: Squad 1-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Clan Introductions Click Here Please!!   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:52 am

Darkk Armor wrote:
Does everyone know me already or should i intro myself?
Every member should Intro themselves
Back to top Go down
https://legionofdoom.forumotion.net
kamikaze386
Sargent
Sargent
kamikaze386

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Clan Introductions Click Here Please!!   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:31 pm

Oh almost forgot for contact info my emails

you.ikill1@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
nachtnebel
L.O.D. Soldier
L.O.D. Soldier
nachtnebel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Clan Introductions Click Here Please!!   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:52 am

Hmmmm, where to start. My name is Gary Gates and I'm 55. Spent a good number of years teaching school with history and Poly Sci being the primary subjects. I'm married with 3 kids... 30, 26, and 19. I work third shift, which means I go in at 10 or 11PM and get off at 7 AM. Bed is normally around noon or so.

Do I camp and snipe a lot? Yes. There's a reason for this. The reflexes have gone to hell over the last decade or so and up close and personal usually ends with me dieing and nothing accomplished. I figure if I can cover at long range, that's one less of them we have to deal with, and counter-sniping keeps the other guy busy.

I'm starting to enjoy the DCMs a lot more now that I've come to the conclusion that death is meaningless.

Hobbies are painting miniatures and research. I'm a moderator on a figures forum that deals primarily with Roman army and early medieval periods. My expertise is in dyes and the colors they produce.

Gary
Back to top Go down
Rimzoco
Division Captain
Division Captain
Rimzoco

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Clan Introductions Click Here Please!!   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:39 am

lol welcome nach Very Happy
death is meaningless
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Legion Commander
Legion Commander
Scorp

Character sheet
Section 8: Legion Commander

PostSubject: Welcome Natch   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Death is meaningless when you are a God of War! LOL Dam, two members older then me! I never would have thought it possible! I think Natch has got Ear by a year! LOL He has to bring his own Ben Gay cause I am not sharing! LOL

Welcome Natch, I may sound a little harsh sometimes, but I am very protective of the Legion and it's warriors.A duty I take seriously.They are family. The guys will tell you that I am always looking out for them. I am the first to die if it will help them succeed in battle.I will always have your back be it on the battlefield or on the forum. I take hits so you don't have to. I am grouchy, cantankerous and irritable, but thats when I am at my best in battle! I hate bots with a passion! Which you will hear me constantly bitching about on vent![just ignore me when I do!]

To be successful in LOD you do not have to be a superstar! In fact that can be a disadvantage. You need to be self-less and always put your teams interest before your own. If you have to die 5 times in a row to stop a convoy. You should do it without hesitation.If you are asked to defend a CP alone and your out numbered, then you will die as many times as it takes till you get control or help arrives!Communicate well with your team. Always participate in Dcm's! These are the things that make you a hero in the Legion! Not your personal high score or k/d ratio! Those things are meaningless here!

One last thing, this is very important! "YOU MUST HATE SOFA KING!" LOL, LOL, LOL! Just kidding I do have a since of humor you know! LOL I am sure you will do just fine. If you have any questions or need any help do not hesitate to ask! Doom and the Legion are always here for you!(For those that are a little dense in the head! I WAS JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) We do not hate anyone here in LOD! We do not tolerate any unnecessary abuse of any players! That being said we do reserve the right to defend ourselves from attacks from clans and individuals that are of questionable character!

P.S. A Political Science teacher and a Political Science major in the same clan talk about some great conversations to bore the hell out of the rest of the clan! LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL

P.SS I get will get your Vent set up directly! If you have not done so already please download it.

Last edited by Scorp on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scorpiusdoom?feature=mhum
nachtnebel
L.O.D. Soldier
L.O.D. Soldier
nachtnebel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Clan Introductions Click Here Please!!   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:21 pm

I don't use Ben Gay, I prefer a Monkshood ointment... good for sore muscles or eliminating varmits; just depends on how you use it. Now if I can just get the wretched things to grow.

Sorry, can't hate Sofa King as he's active duty Navy and I was active duty AF in the 70s. One thing the two branches have in common... we both dislike the Marines; and I'm being kind when I say dislike here. They do have a purpose and I've known a few I considered friends. Also, Sofa deals with Nuclear Tech, and I was.... ahhhh... more involved in the delivery end... think mushroom here. affraid

As for the DCMs, ask Rimzo how many times I've whored the convoy or sniped the VIP. The bomb? I usually ended up dieing when the damn thing went off after defending the damn thing.

I may sound a little harsh sometimes, but I am very protective of the Legion and it's warriors.A duty I take seriously.
I was an NCO and I know the feeling well.

So far as my KDR or high score goes, I could give a large rodent's rectum about that. Now if it's just me against a loaded convoy, the high odds go for the convoy getting through. No matter how many times I die, it's a sacrifice wasted... on the other hand if it's just me driving and there's waaaay more of them... the more I kill of them, the more I piss em off and they come back to kill the convoy... and me. Now if a CP is grabbed and held or another DCM accomplised during all of this, me dieing in the convoy isn't a wasted sacrifice.

P.S. A Political Science teacher and a Political Science major in the same clan talk about some great conversations to bore the hell out of the rest of the clan! LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL
Not to worry about that one, on the other hand conversations regarding the proper shade of Tyrian Purple for a Roman emperor, Lobate hinges on lorica segmentata, and horns on Viking helmets is an entirely different matter. Run man, run!

Ventrilo is downloaded, but I've not installed it yet.

Back to top Go down
RomulusCreative
First Officer
First Officer
RomulusCreative

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Clan Introductions Click Here Please!!   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:48 pm

Welcome to the house of doom.
I am the resident complaint box lol. I feel that if im playing bad it must be something elses fault or bad ping Hahhaha. Sofa isn't so bad he can be a real prick tho. But I have been and have been called worse. I don't think you and I have played much together but looking forward to playing with you soon. Just buy me dinner first lol.
Back to top Go down
nachtnebel
L.O.D. Soldier
L.O.D. Soldier
nachtnebel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Clan Introductions Click Here Please!!   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:20 pm

We've palyed maybe 2 or 3 if that many. I seem to recall being a bullet magnet while you were running intel(?), but that's really about the only time I can remember.

Buy you dinner? Last time I did that was in Boston at Fleming's. A first time meeting of old friends... who waddled out afterwards. So before I say anything else, I've got to ask what your waddle factor is?
Back to top Go down
RomulusCreative
First Officer
First Officer
RomulusCreative

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Clan Introductions Click Here Please!!   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:36 pm

Lol aren't they suppose to waddle the next morning?lol. I have a 0 waddle factor factor.
Yea I love running intel.
Back to top Go down
kamikaze386
Sargent
Sargent
kamikaze386

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Clan Introductions Click Here Please!!   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:39 am

hi nucted !
Back to top Go down
nachtnebel
L.O.D. Soldier
L.O.D. Soldier
nachtnebel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Clan Introductions Click Here Please!!   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:36 pm

Hey Kami! Hope you haven't been flooded out.
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Legion Commander
Legion Commander
Scorp

Character sheet

PostSubject: Who, what,where..........   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:30 pm

Aww Sofa's not so bad for a arrogant self-righteous, lying, maniacal, scheming, little kiss ass. Besides it's young gentlemen like him that remind me that the world still needs me now more then ever! Wheres that phone booth again.Shit I keep forgetting they got rid of them all because of cell phones! You know what its like trying to explain to a cop what a half dressed middle aged man is doing behind a dumpster putting on a eye patch and spandex.Especially when there is a elementary school sitting a block away!!! It's embarrassing constantly having to call Batman to bail me out!LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL. Wait a minute I forgot to take my meds again .You mean this is not Superhero anonymous chat forum! Dam its Wensday! Run here comes the nurse! Never mind!
Back to top Go down
nachtnebel
L.O.D. Soldier
L.O.D. Soldier
nachtnebel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Clan Introductions Click Here Please!!   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Batman?? The same guy that runs around with a young male companion and drives a dark purple car? And the cops still let you go? oooookay.

I suspect 4 years of Uncle Sugar will smooth down the rough edges, or a petty officer in a bad mood. And there's always a chance he'll get seasick.

As a side note. I commented to Psyclic that I have over twice the sniper kills that Sofa has. So take a small measure of comfort that the Legion holds the top slot in Sofa's preferred weapon.
Back to top Go down
Rimzoco
Division Captain
Division Captain
Rimzoco

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Clan Introductions Click Here Please!!   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:54 pm

yeah in s8 and s8p im MG and snip main loadout
2nd mg and missile no repiar tool
Back to top Go down
Scorp
Legion Commander
Legion Commander
Scorp

Character sheet

PostSubject: lol yea i guess that post would seem a little out there to ya!   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:44 am

LOL Sorry Natch that post would seem a little out there to ya LOL! It was a superhero joke from a previous thread! entitled Ever wondered what Scorpius Doom Looks like? LOL

but yes I actually take comfort in the fact that LOD holds the top notch in the majority of slots and records around the game.we are honored to add your name to them.I am very proud of my guys. They kick ass and take names! I hold a very large list of names! loL LOL LOL LOL lol LOL LOl LOl LOL

Last edited by Scorp on Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nachtnebel
L.O.D. Soldier
L.O.D. Soldier
nachtnebel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Clan Introductions Click Here Please!!   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:44 pm

LOL Sorry Natch that post would seem a little out there to ya LOLThat's putting it mildly. God's honest truth though about the Batmobile being a very dark purple, got a chance to see it a long time ago (60s TV Batmobile) and it blew me away it was purple.

Got started on getting vent set up but I need a few things like an IP address/hostname, etc. to get things rolling.
Back to top Go down
nachtnebel
L.O.D. Soldier
L.O.D. Soldier
nachtnebel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Clan Introductions Click Here Please!!   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:26 pm

After a bit of tweaking and extra help from Psyclic, I'm now fully functional on Vent. Thank you Psyclic!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Psyclic X
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Psyclic X

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Clan Introductions Click Here Please!!   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:10 am

Your welcome Nacht. great speaking with ya.

Been busy cleaning up and today we travel to holiday for a few days.

looking fwd. see you guys when we get back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Introductions Click Here Please!!   Clan Introductions Click Here Please!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Introductions Click Here Please!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Doom :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: