Legion of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Doom

Legion Of Doom Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

LOL Sorry RomI got the joke!

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Scorp
    Legion Commander
    Legion Commander
    Scorp

Character sheet
    Section 8: Legion Commander

LOL Sorry RomI got the joke! Empty
    PostSubject: LOL Sorry RomI got the joke!   LOL Sorry RomI got the joke! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:32 pm

Sorry Rom I was never worried for a Second! I thought you might yell at us about something. But that's always ok! Someone needs to yell occasionally! You would have had to have said something really freaky first to weird me out!Sorry I guess I just have to much faith in you! LOL LOL I have to your my second in command! Besides if you freak us out Guitarsenall is there to take up the slack! Thats what I love about this team. Always somebody there to pick you up if ya fall down! LOL Your the best Rom!

PS I said I picked most of you guys not all of you guys! LOL LOL Yes you were the one who discover Skittz! And a awesome discovery it was!LOL cheers It still irks me that if Zeus would of only checked his mail sooner he would have been a teammate to. He would have fit in perfect here! But I guess it was not meant to be!
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Scorpiusdoom?feature=mhum

LOL Sorry RomI got the joke!
    Page 1 of 1